August 10, 2012

New looks .. NEW EVOLUTION xD

Assalamualaikum for Muslim readers...
Hye and Anyeonghaseyo for non- Muslim readers ;)

Firstly, I wanna thank to our Goddess Young, Yoona as she succeeded and manage her time to update SNSD's blog. I really appreciate your hard work ! LOL ! Now its Yuri's turn to update this blog. So readers and SONE, we will try our best to update this blog frequently ;) So, what is the purpose I post this entry ? See the title above ? SNSD's blog new looks ! I changed a bit our background, put more gadget, and etc. 





3 entries in one day xD LOL Yoona~


Our header.. Actually, now Ekin is Taeyeon. Not Sunny anymore. But I dont have enough time
to change our header. It need a lot of time and patience xD

Whoaaa. Total view reaching more than 15+++ :D


Followers increasing ;)


 CCTV :P


Semut pun ada jugak. Haih xD



Congrats Yoona and Sunny ! :D



Congrats Yuri ! You're the sexiest ! :P

I choose this song xD Nice + Cute + Related to us xD


back to top button <3


Oh Lord. This is shooo unbelievable ! Dx Hehe

Thank you so much for supporting us until now :)


No comments: